Traveling with your baby can be a very rewarding experience. For this is important to set expectations, draw realistic goals, plan and perform numerous tasks in a timely manner.
So, here is a list of important questions to validate previously:
• Verify and obtain passports, if necessary
• Verify if vaccinations are required for the chosen destination
• Verify and obtain visas, if required
• Plan and implement changes in your baby’s routine.
• Is the time to make major changes to the routine of the child, such as the use of potty, or transition from crib to a bed.
• Separate some small toys that your child likes to play, so that when they appear during the holidays, are shown as long-lost friends.
• Make a list of what you need to take.
• Start preparing everything.
• Make sure that your children rest well and give them fluids, along with their favorite lighter food (not too greasy).
• Children can enjoy preparing their own bags of toys, books and snacks for the trip.